New nude eyeshadow palette
Soft texture and smooth powder, easy to blend not matter dry use or wet use.
18 highly pigmented shades,shimmers,mattes and duo reflective glitter combinations.
Everyday Makeup Look – Sunset Makeup Look – Alluring Smoky Eye Look.
- Highly pigmented Eyeshadow Palette includes 18 shades which are smooth and velvety texture powder, consisting of 10 highly-pigmented matte,4 reflective shades,2 glitter,1 pressed pearl and 1 concealer base shade
- Matte,shimmer, glitter eyeshadow palette will take you through every season,providing you with every color of eyeshadow you need.Great for exploring colors and makeup artistry. Suit for different occasions, like casual, salon, party, wedding, etc.
- Cruelty-free ingredient and lightweight formula, it provide the creamy butter-like application. It also blendable and buildable no matter use as transition or topper colors. Waterproof and long-lasting that you can keep your stunning eye makeup all day long and not fall out
- This eyeshadow palette has multi-reflective shades with different shimmering pearl flecks that have the most amazing duo-chromatic finish. We also included a stunning pressed pearl formula, and something else really new – a concealer base that you can apply before eyeshadows to intensify their finish. It can always bring you different creative look at different occasions.
11 velvety mattes included transition nude pink, soft brown, and berry shades. It also features 4 reflective shimmer and 1 satin pearl flecks for a gorgeous duo-chromatic finish. Plus 2 copper glitter colors for a high shimmering metallic finish that layers effortlessly on top of matte, adding dreamy and sexy eye makeup looks.
How to make your eye makeup beautiful:
• This palette helps you create endless eye make-up looks easily.
• Blend the shadows evenly together, using darker shades in the crease, and lighter shades along the brow bone and inner corners of the eye.
• Using a smudge or liner brush, apply one of the darker shades along the top and bottom lash line.
• With your ring finger, or with setting spray on an eyeshadow brush, apply the shimmer shade to the center of your eyelid to add up the glamour.
That due to lighting effect and computer color, the actual colors may be slightly different from the picture.